AAFP 2020 Virtual Conference
Feline Head & Neck: Diseases, Disorders, & More
October 3 & 4 and 24 & 25, 2020
Join the AAFP on October 3 and 4, and then again on October 24 and 25 for a fully virtual conference experience. The conference format is designed to provide for shorter days than would be in person and take place over the course of two weekends. This gives you the opportunity to space out the time spent on your computer, make sure you have adequate time to process all of the information from the first weekend, and provide additional time to access the on-demand content. All content will be available on demand until December 31, 2020, so even if you cannot attend one or more of these days, you will still be able to access the educational content and other offerings.
The conference will continue to focus on exploring diseases and disorders of the feline head and neck which include exploring a myriad of feline health conditions affecting systems of the head and neck, including neurology, dermatology, ophthalmology, dentistry, respiratory, oncology, imaging, emergency and critical care, pain management, feeding tubes, and more.
We have created a robust and engaging virtual community experience that will redefine typical online educational offerings!
If you registered for the conference, you will receive an email the week before the conference with more information and a guide to the virtual platform.
Virtual Conference Features Include:
- About 70 hours of feline-specific CE!
- Online conference proceedings
- Live and on-demand RACE-approved Veterinary and Technician/Nurse CE sessions
- Partner Symposia
- Oral abstract presentations
- ePosters session and presentations
- Educational discussion forums and video chat rooms with speakers, exhibitors, and attendees
- Ask the Expert Sessions
- Interactive exhibit hall with time to chat and ask questions, as well as giveaways and show specials
- Scavenger hunt game with prizes
- Networking and virtual social activities with colleagues
- Product Showcase
- Other fun and special offerings are being developed