2022-2023 CVE Feline Medicine Distance Education
If cats could talk, they'd be the first to tell you that they require refined, particular, and focused care.
An unwell cat poses many unique challenges to the small animal practitioner and the difference between managing canine and feline patients (in both the art and the science of veterinary medicine) is well recognized.
This course is designed to reinforce, deepen, and broaden your knowledge of feline medicine in a practical, interactive, and enjoyable way. In addition, it will provide you with valuable information to make your practice more feline-friendly. Cement your knowledge with the case-focused workshop.
About Centre for Veterinary Education (CVE), The University of Sydney
Established in 1965 as the world's first and leading membership-based organization dedicated solely to providing continuing education for veterinarians, the CVE prides itself on being a leader in veterinary education worldwide.
Responding to the needs of an evolving profession, the CVE offers innovative, comprehensive, and flexible CE programs both face-to-face and online.
AAFP Members Discount
AAFP members receive the same discount as the CVE members. Register in the Feline Medicine Distance Education course by October 31 (early bird date) to save AU$560 on your registration.
- February 1, 2022 - November 30, 2023 (2-year program)
- Early Bird Deadline - October 31, 2021
- 10 Online Modules - 5 per year with new module commencing every 2 months with lots of additional feline focused veterinary resources
- 2 Day Feline Medicine Interactive Workshop - in person (Location and date TBA) - included in the course fee
- This course is RACE-approved for 324 CE Credits
- This course is open to Graduate Veterinarians.
- Jessica Quimby, BA (Anthropology & Zoology) DVM, DACVIM, PhD
- Ashlie Saffire, DVM, DABVP (Feline)
Registration is through the Centre for Veterinary Education, so please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 9351 7979 (Monday to Friday, AEST 9am to 5pm).