AAFP Tracks at Other Conferences
The AAFP is continuing to be recognized as the leader in feline health and education. To this end, the AAFP has continuing education tracks at many other major veterinary conferences throughout the year. Below are the conferences, session titles, and speakers. For more information, please visit the individual conference websites.
(January 15-19, 2022) - Orlando, FL
January 16, 2022
- Think Like a Cat: Putting Cat Friendly To Work In Your Veterinary Practice
- House-soiling: Understanding and Managing the Litterbox Blues
- The Senior Cat: Managing Quality of Life
- Update on Pain in the Cat: Understanding & Managing What You Can't See
Speaker: Kelly St. Denis, DVM, DABVP (Feline)
- Purrfecting Your Knowledge: Cat Friendly Tips for Technicians
- Getting Cats to Eat: It Is More Than Pouring Food In A Bowl
Speaker: Kara Burns, MS, M.Ed, LVT, VTS (Nutrition), VTS-H (Internal Medicine, Dentistry)
(August 19-20, 2022) - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Understanding Cats and Feline-friendly Handling
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Prevention and Treatment of Obesity
- What is Feline Welfare and How to Ensure it in Indoor Cats?
Speaker: Ilona Rodan, DMV, DABVP (Feline)
(February 1, 2022 - November 30, 2023)
This intensive online course is designed to reinforce, deepen and broaden your knowledge of feline medicine in a practical, interactive, and enjoyable way. In addition, it will provide you with valuable information to make your practice more feline-friendly. Cement your knowledge with the case-focused workshop. This course is now delivered over 2 years to enable busy veterinarians to manage the comprehensive content. RACE approved for 324 CE Credits.
- Jessica Quimby, BA (Anthropology & Zoology), DVM, DACVIM, PhD
- Ashlie Saffire, DVM, DABVP (Feline)