AAFP Tracks at Other Conferences
The AAFP is continuing to be recognized as the leader in feline health and education. To this end, the AAFP has continuing education tracks at many other major veterinary conferences throughout the year. Below are the conferences, session titles, and speakers. For more information, please visit the individual conference websites.
(September 20 - 23, 2021) - Colorado State University
Do you want to incorporate the latest endoscopic techniques for your feline patients? Partnered with the AAFP Colorado State University is offering a feline exclusive endoscopy week dedicated to teaching important endoscopic skills. MORE INFORMATION
(AAFP Member 10% Discount Code: AAFP2900)
(October 11-14, 2021) - Atlantic City, NJ
- Feline Frenzy - Part 1: Equipment and Monitoring
- Feline Frenzy - Part 2: Sedation, Pain Management, and General Anesthesia
Speaker: Jenn Bornkamp, DVM, MS, CVA, CVTP
(August 19-20, 2022) - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Understanding Cats and Feline-friendly Handling
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Prevention and Treatment of Obesity
- What is Feline Welfare and How to Ensure it in Indoor Cats?
Speaker: Ilona Rodan, DMV, DABVP (Feline)
(February 1, 2021 - November 30, 2022)
This intensive online course is designed to reinforce, deepen and broaden your knowledge of feline medicine in a practical, interactive and enjoyable way. RACE approved for 324 CE Credits.
Speakers: Jessica Quimby, BA (Anthropology & Zoology), DVM, DACVIM, PhD
- Stress and Chronic Conditions in Felines – 1:45-2:35PM EST
- Quality of Life from the Cat Perspective: Engaging Owners and Determining Treatment Decisions – 2:50-3:40PM EST
- Update on Feline Viruses: FIP and FeLV in 2021 – 4:00-5:00PM EST