AAFP Tracks at Other Conferences
The AAFP is continuing to be recognized as the leader in feline health and education. To this end, the AAFP has continuing education tracks at many other major veterinary conferences throughout the year. Below are the conferences, session titles, and speakers. For more information, please visit the individual conference websites.
VMX (Veterinary Meeting & Expo)
January 13-17, 2024 - Orlando, FL
- Prevention & Treatment of Feline Obesity
- Nuutrition for the Comorbid CKD Cat
- Harnessing the Power of Fiber to Manage Feline GI Disease
- The Feline Pyramid of Poop
- Diagnostic Dilemmas: The Historyy,, Mystery, and Bemoaning of Feline Traditis
- Feline Chronic Enteropathy
Speaker: Craig Webb, Ph.D, DVM, DACVIM
February 1, 2024 - November 30, 2025
This intensive online course is designed to reinforce, deepen, and broaden your knowledge of feline medicine in a practical, interactive, and enjoyable way. In addition, it will provide you with valuable information to make your practice more feline-friendly. Cement your knowledge with the case-focused workshop. This course is now delivered over 2 years to enable busy veterinarians to manage the comprehensive content. RACE approved for 324 CE Credits.
- Jessica Quimby, BA (Anthropology & Zoology), DVM, DACVIM, PhD
- Ashlie Saffire, DVM, DABVP (Feline)