Below are multiple resources that you can use to educate your clients. Please feel free to print them out, link on your website, or share in a newsletter, email, or your social media.
- It’s Natural for Cats to Scratch Flyer
- It’s Natural for Cats to Scratch Social Media Image
- Living with a Clawed Cat: Information for Cat Caregivers
- Alternatives to Declawing Brochure
- Electronic Viewing
- Print Ready Booklet Color
- Print Ready Booklet Black and White
- Brochure Order Form
- Spanish: Alternativas a la onicectomía
- Descargar Folleto versión electrónica
- Descargar Folleto a color listo para imprimir
- Descargar Folleto en blanco y negro listo para imprimir
- Portuguese: Alternativas à onicectomia
Living with a Clawed Cat – Catfriendly.com Client Website Page Covers:
- Why do cats have claws?
- Why do cats scratch inanimate objects?
- Best practices for living with a clawed cat
- What makes an ideal scratching surface?
- Inappropriate scratching tips
- Training your cat to scratch on approved items
Additional Catfriendly.com Client Website Pages
© American Association of Feline Practitioners, 2020