2021 Young Veterinarian Scholarship
- Royal Canin is happy to support feline medicine by offering 25 scholarships for a Virtual 2021 general conference registration.
- To qualify, veterinarians must be licensed, have graduated from veterinary school within the last 5 years, are not yet board certified, and are working in the US or Canada.
To apply, please complete the online form. You may submit your application beginning at 12:00 noon EDT on May 18, 2021. Once we reach capacity for applications, the submission process will close.
Please note the following:
- If you are a previous Young Veterinarian Scholarship recipient, you are not eligible to receive it again.
- Submission of an application form does not guarantee complimentary conference registration.
APPLICATION OPENS May 18, 2021 - 12:00 NOON EDT
Up to 25 young veterinarians will be selected on a first come, first served basis from those who express clear interest and a passion towards feline medicine. Those who are not chosen will still have the opportunity to register for the conference prior to the early-bird deadline.
- We will notify the scholarship recipients via email by Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
- Scholarship recipients must confirm their acceptance of the scholarship by sending an email to the AAFP (email@example.com) by Tuesday June 22, 2021 at 5:00 pm ET.
- Candidates will need to make a deposit of $25, which will be refunded after the Virtual Conference contingent upon the candidate’s attendance at the entire virtual conference and Zoom meeting with AAFP leaders hosted by Royal Canin. Instructions for registration procedures will be supplied in the scholarship notification email.
- Deadline to submit your conference registration to the AAFP and make the $25 registration deposit for the conference is Friday, July 16, 2021.
- If a candidate does not reply within the deadline and make the deposit, the next candidate on the waiting list will be contacted.
- Complimentary conference registration includes the conference fee, conference proceedings (online), access to the exhibit hall, and more! (Please note that this does not include ancillary sessions or additional items as they must be purchased by the attendee.)
We also encourage all applicants to check their email inbox regularly to avoid emails from firstname.lastname@example.org filtering into spam or junk mail.