2022 Student Award Program
Royal Canin is pleased to support veterinary students interested in feline medicine by awarding 20 complimentary AAFP Virtual Conference registrations to students currently enrolled at an AVMA-accredited veterinary college in North America.
Application submission will begin on Tuesday, April 19, 2022, at 1:00 pm EDT and end on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at 11:59 pm EDT. The award is available to all veterinary students currently attending an AVMA-accredited veterinary college in North America. Veterinary students interested in applying for a complimentary 2022 AAFP Virtual Conference registration will need to fill out the application on the AAFP website at the link below.
Please note the following:
- Submission of an application form does not guarantee complimentary conference registration.
- Previous Student Award recipients are not eligible for another award.
- Student Award recipient contact information will be shared with the sponsor.
Applications are closed. Thank you to all who submitted!
Chosen candidates will be notified via email by Monday, May 23, 2022. Please provide both your institutional email address and your most current personal email address. Those who are not chosen will still have the opportunity to register for the 2022 AAFP Virtual Conference prior to the early-bird deadline.
- Candidates must reply via email by Friday, June 24, 2022, notifying the AAFP they accept the Student Award and will attend the 2022 AAFP Conference virtually.
- If a candidate does not reply by the deadline, the next candidate on the waiting list will be contacted.
- Complimentary conference registration includes full access to the AAFP Virtual Conference three-day general sessions and platform (October 27 – 30)! (Please note that this does not include ancillary sessions or additional items, which can be purchased by the attendee.)
- Scholarship recipients must attend the virtual conference as well as a virtual student forum meeting with AAFP leaders (hosted by Royal Canin). Registration instructions and virtual meetings options will be provided in the scholarship acceptance email.
- Please make sure to verify that the conference dates (October 27–30) will not conflict with any education or testing requirements.
We also encourage all applicants to check their email inboxes regularly to avoid emails from email@example.com filtering into spam or junk mail.