2021 Student Award Program
Purina® Pro-Plan® Veterinary Diets is pleased to support veterinary students interested in feline medicine by awarding 20 complimentary virtual conference registrations to students currently enrolled at an AVMA-accredited Veterinary College. Additionally, up to 5 registrations will be extended to students enrolled in other foreign veterinary colleges.
Application submission will begin on Tuesday, April 20, 2021, at 1:00 pm EDT. The award is available to all veterinary students currently attending an AVMA-accredited Veterinary College. Additionally, up to 5 registrations will be extended to students enrolled in other foreign veterinary colleges. Veterinary students interested in applying for a complimentary 2021 AAFP Virtual Conference registration will need to fill out the application on the AAFP website at the link below.
Please note the following:
- Submission of an application does not guarantee a complimentary conference registration.
- Previous Student Award recipients are not eligible to apply again.
- Student recipient contact information will be shared with the sponsor.
Chosen candidates will be notified via email by Monday, May 17, 2021. Please provide both your institutional email address and your most current personal email address. Those who are not chosen will still have the opportunity to register for the 2021 AAFP Virtual Conference prior to the early-bird deadline.
- Candidates must reply via email by Friday, June 11, 2021, notifying the AAFP they accept the Student Award and will attend the 2021 AAFP Conference virtually.
- If a candidate does not reply by the deadline, the next candidate on the waiting list will be contacted.
- Complimentary conference registration includes full access to the AAFP Virtual Conference three-day general sessions and platform (October 1 – October 3)! Once more information is available, learn about the features, opportunities, and agenda here.
- Chosen candidates must attend the virtual conference, and it is strongly recommended to visit and engage with the sponsor's exhibit booth – Purina® Pro-Plan® Veterinary Diet (and Purina Institute). Please make sure to verify that the conference dates (September 30 – October 3) will not conflict with any education or testing requirements.
- We encourage all applicants to check their email boxes regularly to avoid emails from email@example.com filtering into your spam or junk mail.