Conferences & Meetings
Spring into Feline Medicine
Three-Day Virtual Live CE Event
Sunday, April 18 | Wednesday, April 28 | Saturday, May 8
The AAFP is excited to present a three-day virtual live CE event: Spring into Feline Medicine. Join expert speakers as they present a variety of feline topics in a live format. Attendees can earn 13.5 RACE approved CE credits. The content will be presented over three days and AAFP Members will receive an exclusive substantial discount. The live presentations are spread out and on different days of the week to allow for work schedule flexibility. The sessions will be live but will be made available on-demand afterwards through December 31, allowing attendees to watch and earn CE credit even if they can't attend live.
The topics include behavior, nutrition, senior care, CKD, endocrinology, hypersensitivity dermatitis, diabetes, stress associated conditions, hypertension, cat friendly strategies, and more.
The agenda can be found below and session abstracts and speaker bios will be available in early March.
Included In Your Registration:
- 13.5 RACE Approved CE Hours Presented Live
- Access to all Presentations and CE Credits On-demand through December 31, 2021
- Conference Notes/Outlines Sent Prior to the Event
- Ability to Participate in Live Speaker Q&A
The American Association of Veterinary State Boards RACE committee has reviewed and approved the program referenced above as meeting the Standards adopted by the AAVSB.
Max Veterinary Hours approved: 13.50
Max Veterinary Hours available: 13.50
Max Veterinary Technician Hours approved: 13.50
Max Veterinary Technician Hours available: 13.50
RACE Category (ies): Medical Program
If you watch the sessions live, please use the RACE Program Number below:
- Program Number: 20-830386
- Method of Delivery: Seminar/Lecture & Interactive-Distance
If you watch the sessions on-demand, please use the RACE Program Number below:
- Program Number: 20-830392
- Method of Delivery: Seminar/Lecture & Non-Interactive-Distance
Please contact the AAVSB RACE program at email@example.com should you have any comments/concerns regarding this program's validity or relevancy to the veterinary profession OR contact the AAFP Headquarters for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IAABC has approved the following four sessions for CEU.
- Top Tips for Management of Stress-associated Conditions in Cats, Dr. Christopher Pachel
- Feline Behavior: More Than Just a Naughty Cat, Dr. Christopher Pachel
- Peak Cat Care: Getting the Most from your Feline Exam, Dr. Elizabeth Colleran & Dr. Margaret Gruen
- Learning the Ins & Outs of Taking Feline Blood Pressure Without Elevating Yours, Ms. Ellen Carozza & Dr. Kelly St. Denis
IAABC Members who want to receive Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) need to email email@example.com to receive the IAABC Event Certificate with CEU code(s) once the AAFP confirms that you attended or watched the session.
NY State CE
The New York State Board of Veterinary Medicine has approved the AAFP as a sponsor of continuing education for veterinarians and veterinary technicians.
Sunday, April 18, 2021 - Up to 4.5 CE Hours
Wednesday, April 28, 2021 - Up to 4.5 CE Hours
Saturday, May 8, 2021 - Up to 4.5 CE Hours
* The first 500 attendees can also receive a $5 discount, provided by Hill's Pet Nutrition.
Click the registration button above to learn more!
Thank You to Our Sponors!