2022 Early Career Veterinarian Scholarship
Royal Canin is happy to support feline medicine by offering 25 scholarships for in-person general conference registration. To qualify, veterinarians must be licensed, have graduated from veterinary school within the last five years, are not yet board-certified, and are working in the US or Canada.
To apply, please complete the online form. You may submit your application beginning at 12:00 p.m. EDT on May 17, 2022. Once we reach capacity for applications, the submission process will close.
Please note the following:
- If you are a previous Early Career Veterinarian Scholarship Program recipient, you are not eligible to receive it again.
- Submission of an application form does not guarantee complimentary conference registration.
We have reached our limit for applications
Up to 25 early-career veterinarians will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis from those who express clear interest and a passion for feline medicine. Those who are not chosen will still have the opportunity to register for the conference prior to the early-bird deadline.
- We will notify the scholarship recipients via email by Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
- Scholarship recipients must confirm their acceptance of the scholarship by sending an email to the AAFP (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday, June 21, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. ET.
- Candidates will need to make a deposit of $150, which will be refunded after the 2022 Annual Conference contingent upon the candidate's attendance at the entire conference and networking session with AAFP leaders hosted by Royal Canin. Instructions for registration procedures will be supplied in the scholarship notification email.
- The deadline to submit your conference registration to the AAFP and make the $150 registration deposit for the conference is Monday, July 18, 2022.
- If a candidate does not reply within the deadline and make the deposit, the next candidate on the waiting list will be contacted.
- Complimentary conference registration includes the conference fee, breakfasts, coffee breaks, 2 receptions, totebag, conference proceedings (online), giveaways, access to the exhibit hall, and more! (Please note that this does not include ancillary sessions or additional items as they must be purchased by the attendee.)
We also encourage all applicants to check their email inboxes regularly to avoid emails from email@example.com filtering into spam or junk mail.